My weekly review in 5 bullet points:
- I tried color coding my tasks in my bullet journal. It worked well for me, a visual processor. Check out my favorite highlighters: Zebra Midliners
- My tomatoes plants need help. They are falling all over the place. I found this idea for next year. I will try the trellising method pictured.
- Two publishers want us to send a proposal to them! Oh, by the way, I wrote a book with my friend, Jeanette.
- I signed up for the “SeptemberJanuary” challenge from John Acuff. My friend, Dee, suggested it as a way to jumpstart my productivity. Check it out at Acuff’s website.
- I’m ending the week with dinner at Paynes with my girls. If you are anywhere near Gas City, Idiana, stop for a meal. Order the Payne’s Reaction. Yum!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post contain affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small affiliate commission. The photos in this list are my own and not to be removed from here.